What could be better than being a social studies educator in the great state of Texas! Thank you for the talent and dedication you bring to our noble profession. TCSS membership benefits extend to more than just professional networking and a great Fall Conference.
Annual membership includes:
- The Social Studies Texan, published three times a year;
- The Social Studies Texas digital archive;
- The Journal of Social Studies and History Education,
- Opportunities for professional development hours;
- Legislative advocacy and updates relevant to social studies; and
- Access to an extraordinary network of social studies educators from across the state!
Invite a friend or co-worker to become a member also, and you’ll both enjoy the best part of being a social studies educator.
Join now or renew your membership online today.